Friday, March 17, 2017

Usakumyachan Makeup Tutorial!

I filmed the makeup I did for the meetup last week and have finally finished editing it!  This is the English version:




And this is the Chinese version if anybody is curious:




Though I'm obviously not good at this, it was fun to do.  I feel as though they eyebrow products I have are far too warm for my cool skin tone, but hey, live and learn!

Overall, I liked the look!  If I can find a way to get better lighting, I may do more of these for fun in the future ^_^

(Note: all my videos are unlisted on Youtube so random people cannot find them.  Youtube seems to have the most vicious random comments for some reason)

Please let me know what you think!  Also if you have tips for those terrible bags and dark circles under my eyes T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!